servicemydyson.co.uk has been offering Dyson Vacuum Repairs, Spares & Service in the south east and London since 1993 when the first Dyson (DC01) was launched; we also service and repair all other types of vacuum cleaners. servicemydyson.co.uk strive for customer satisfaction and our aim is to:
- Free Estimates on cost of repair
- Replace faulty or worn parts on customer′s request
- New Belt & Disposable filters
- Free Filter Freshener
- All Work & Parts Guaranteed minimum 3 months
- Full in shop Service £25
- Full Dyson Refurbish £69.00
- New motor service £89
About Our Dyson Service...
- Our Dyson service takes a minimum of an hour.
- We first run your Dyson then diagnose any mechanical or electrical faults.
- We then inform you the customer if any parts are recommended or needed.
- If the customer does not wish to proceed with the repair there is no charge.
- More often than not no additional parts are needed.
- However, if given the go ahead we then rebuild your Dyson with the new parts.
- We lubricate any necessary components and test they are working correctly.
- We thoroughly clean and silicon polish all body parts and rebuild your Dyson
- Finally we test your Dyson to check everything is working 100%.